NITYA reserves the right to suspend / cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, products or service at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, products and services contained on the site without prior notice. Such changes will be posted to http://www.nityainc.com/termsandcobnditions.html for your reference and convenience so as to enable you to understand your responsibility as a user.
NITYA reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this Site
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of NITYA Software Solutions, INc, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable USA laws. You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of NITYA; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or any credit-line or date-line on other mark or source identifier included on the Site / Service, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of all proprietary marks. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
NITYA grants you permission to only access and make personal use of the Site and You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify / alter / change / amend / vary / transform / revise / translate / copy / publish / distribute or otherwise disseminate any content on NITYA ’s website / Service, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines included in the Site / Service either directly or indirectly, except with the express consent of NITYA . However, you may print or download extracts from these pages for your personal / individual, non-commercial use only. You must not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal / individual use.
NITYA forbids you from any attempts to resell or put to commercial use any part of the Site; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to the Site / Service; displaying the name, logo, trademark or other identifier of another person (except for nityainc.com or you) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Service on the Site, or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this site.
No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other web site, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission. Requests to republish NITYA ’s material for distribution should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For certain services such as email, personal web pages, contests and shopping, registration by the visitor is required. To register for these services you have to open an account by completing the registration process (i.e. by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form). You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. By registering, you agree to the following terms in addition to any other specific terms which shall be posted at an appropriate location of the Site. Each registration is for a single individual user only.
NITYA reasonably believe that an account and Password is being used / misused in any manner, NITYA shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify NITYA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. NITYA will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by NITYA or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any NITYA server, or the network(s) connected to any NITYA server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
You represent that you have valid rights and title in any and all Content/Images that you submit on the Site, that you have not infringed on any IPR belonging to any party and further that you will indemnify NITYA or its affiliates for all claims arising out of any content that you post on the Site.
NITYA accepts no responsibility for the said Content / Images. However, you understand that all Content / Images posted by you becomes the property of NITYA and you agree to grant/assign to NITYA and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licenseable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content / Images (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world”.
You represent that you are a responsible adult (18 years or above) and you shall be solely responsible for all Content that you upload post or otherwise transmit.
NITYA tries to provide a web platform for various community interactions for persons to interact and exchange views with each other. The content posted on such services is by general public therefore the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content cannot be guaranteed. You understand that by using such services, you may be exposed to objectionable matter.
By using the facility of chat and other community services you agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any matter or views, which are, defamatory, abusive, pervasive, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You may also not indulge in cyber stalking, become or create a nuisance for any visitor / user of the Site.
You may not send, submit, post, or otherwise transmit, material or messages that contain software virus, or any other files that are designed to interrupt, destroy, and negatively affect in any manner whatsoever, any electronic equipment in connection with the use of this Site, or other user's ability to engage in real time exchanges.
Any transactions relating to sale/purchase of goods or services not directly offered by NITYA are to be settled inter-se between the parties to such transaction and all warranties express or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining thereto, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed by NITYA, also we merely endeavors to provide a platform where you and other party may interact, exchange information or carry out sale/purchase transactions on such terms and in the manner mutually agreed between you and the other party. NITYA does not have any involvement in the actual transactions between the buyers and sellers in any way. It is only you, who is entirely responsible for all the activities, arising out of the transactions of sale/purchase of goods or services offered by any other party and not NITYA. We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur, while selling or purchasing goods /services of the third party.
• You hereby agree and assure NITYA that the website/services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you will not, through Site/Service:
• post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
• delete from the Site any legal notices, disclaimers, or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, or modify any logos that you do not own or have express permission to modify;
• not use the Site / Service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not to undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any NITYA’s server, or the network(s), computer systems / resource connected to any NITYA server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site/Service;
• obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site/Service; engage in any activity that causes / may harm minors; or perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, NITYA’s official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property;
• carry out any "denial of service" (DoS, DDoS) or any other harmful attacks on application or internet service or; make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise prohibited communication to any Newsgroup, Mailing List, Chat Facility, or other Internet Forum;
• use the Site/Service for illegal purposes;
• disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any NITYA website or the website of any NITYA’s customer;
• transmit through the Site, any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.
• collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and you shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the terms of this agreement and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
• engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "griefing" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation. encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of this Agreement; or make any representation or warranty on behalf of NITYA.
• You also agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to: infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software; right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; any confidentiality obligation.
• display the Service on your Site in the exact form received by you, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without NITYA’s prior written consent;
• ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Service is not changed or distorted;
• comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by NITYA on the use, display or distribution of any Service not archive any of the Service for access by users at any future date after the Service has been removed from your website. You acknowledge that the service must link and redirect to the appropriate NITYA’s web page when a user clicks on the Service (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Service in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, NITYA’s Web page, nor may you frame any NITYA’s Web page.
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on the Site to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). NITYA will not sell, lease or rent its e-mail subscriber lists to third parties. You may not harvest information about users of NITYA for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate your access or use of the Site immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if you, or anyone using your access details to the Site, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mail sent to you through the NITYA’s websites.
NITYA and its parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for any, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, damage to your computer system or damages for loss of profits, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the NITYA’s websites/services, with the delay or inability to use the NITYA’s websites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the NITYA websites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the NITYA websites/services) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Site or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the site.
• accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation;
• that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
• the quality of any products, services, content, information, or other material purchased or obtained from the website will meet your expectations or requirements; or any errors in the website will be corrected.
All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Site. The information from or through this site is provided on "AS IS" basis, and all warranties and conditions, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, these websites of third party(s) may contain NITYA’s-logo, please understand that it is independent from NITYA, over whom NITYA has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these websites are external to NITYA.
We therefore neither endorse nor offer any judgment or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability, suitability, reliability, accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained, of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these site(s), as the same is provided on "as is" without warranty of any kind.
NITYA gives no warranty and makes no representation whether expressed or implied, that the information contained in this site is error free. NITYA shall not be responsible nor liable for any consequential damages arising on account of your relying on the contents of the advertisement. Before relying on the material, users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes, and should obtain any appropriate professional advice.
Certain elements of the website will contain material submitted by users. NITYA accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. You will indemnify and hold harmless NITYA against all third party claims, demands and actions brought against NITYA which arises from or relates to the material submitted by you.
Part of the website contains advertising information or promotion material or other material submitted to NITYA by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the party providing the information/material. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers other than NITYA found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser.
NITYA will not be responsible or liable for any claim, error, omission, inaccuracy in advertising material or any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such non-NITYA advertisers on the Website. NITYA reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be subject to these terms and conditions.
NITYA may send information and offer products and services to you from time to time. For further details relating to our policy relating to such offer please refer to our privacy statement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, NITYA reserves the right to disclose any information in response to / that it is required to be shared, disclosed or make made available to any governmental, administrative, regulatory or judicial authority under any law or regulation applicable to NITYA . Further, NITYA can (and you authorize NITYA to) disclose your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and company name to Intellectual Property right's owners, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
None of the provisions of the User Agreement shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and NITYA and you shall have no authority to bind NITYA in any manner, whatsoever.
NITYA shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay, to access to the website irrespective of the cause.
The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of USA. The Courts of law at Salt Lake City, UTAH USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
We reserve the right to remove any messages we deem to be inappropriate, i.e, racist, sexist or threatening. Messages using inappropriate language will also be removed. We do not wish to be censors, but our forums must remain civilized and respect the rights of others.
You and NITYA agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to the NITYA ’s websites, only, must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
By using NITYA website and services, you signify your acceptance of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree or are not comfortable with any policy described in this Privacy statement, your only remedy is to discontinue use of NITYA websites. We reserve the right, to modify this Privacy Statement at any time.
Rights and obligations under the Terms which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after termination or expiration of the Terms. Any express waiver or failure to exercise promptly any right under the Terms will not create a continuing waiver or any expectation of non-enforcement. If any provision of the Terms is held invalid by any law or regulation of any government, or by any court or arbitrator, the parties agree that such provision will be replaced with a new provision that accomplishes the original business purpose, and the other provisions of the Terms will remain in full force and effect.